The New DH-R EVO brings maximum power, unparalleled modulation and optimized heat management to heavy 29er DH bikes, long travel enduro rigs and the new era of E-MTB charging. The G-Spec DH-R brake has been re-designed to the all-new DH-R EVO. A new caliper, new lever, new hose, new oil, new pads, new 223/2.3mm rotors and a new hydraulic leverage ratio, creates a new performance standard that fuels the TRP brand. The DH-R EVO comes in a High Polished Grey or a new radiant Gold finish, to match any high-end bike on the market.
- Ergonomic lever blade
- 9mm internal brake lever piston
- Index Reach adjuster
- I-spec II compatible
- MMX/TRP Shifter/I-Spec EV Compatible
- High Polished Gold finish
- Performance Fluid Design
- Lightweight hybrid pistons
- Top loading pad design
- New resin brake pad
- New mineral oil
- 5mm brake hose
- CNC-machined and marked adapters
- Banjo design
- Lever and caliper weight: 310g (Front without rotor and adapter)
- 4-Piston Caliper
- Intended Rotor Thickness: 2.3 mm
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)