Titanium Hex Bolts - Grade 5
Automatic discount: 10% off 10pcs or more.
Grade 5 Ti 6AI-4V’s usability makes it the best alloy for use in several industries, like the aerospace, medical, marine and chemical processing industries.
Each of these premium bolts are masterfully machined from lightweight and strong grade 5 titanium. As an alternative to steel bolts, titanium bolts are highly corrosion-resistant, 50% lighter, and suitable for use even on high-stress points such as stem faceplates and saddle rail clamps. The black versions feature a PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating, making each bolt highly resistant to abrasion and corrosion. The color effect on the Rainbow bolts is achieved through heat treatment to allow for unique and striking bicycle color-tuning.
- M5 bolts are fitted with 4mm hex wrench
- M6 bolts are fitted with 5mm hex wrench
- T25 M5 x 10mm (Rotor, Bottle Cage, Pannier Racks, Etc) - Buy here!
- M5 x 14mm (Shimano Brake Levers)
- M5 x 18mm (Stems, Shifters)
- M5 x 23mm (Sram Shifter)
- M5 x 35mm (Seatpost)
- M6 x 18mm (Stem, Brake Caliper, Crank Arm Bolt)
M6 x 30mm (Brake Caplier, Headset Topcap)
- M6 x 35mm (Seatpost)
How to measure bolt size?
Generally bolts using a 4mm hex wrench = M5, bolts using 5mm hex wrench = M6
Bolts are sold individually.
Warranty - 1 : 1 replacement for rounded / stripped bolts
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)