Stan's NoTubes ZTR Flow EX Rims
- For enduro, trail, and all mountain use
- Bead Socket Technology (BST) for superior tubeless performance
- Rim width: 29.1mm external and 25.5mm internal for maximum tire volume
- Reinforced spoke bed
- Stronger and lighter low-profile sidewalls for quicker acceleration
- Compatible with standard tires when used with or without tubes
With multiple World Cup and World Championship victories already in the books, improving the legendary Flow wasn't easy, but input from the best riders in the world and countless hours spent sweating even the smallest of details has led to a rim that redefines what even we thought was possible.
The new Flow EX is lower, wider, and meaner, offering a lower profile sidewall and redesigned Bead Socket Technology for maximum durability and tire seal on even the most punishing of technical trails. We kept the weight low, but the new EX offers 14% thicker sidewalls for maximum dent resistance and a 33% thicker spoke bed for added pull-through strength. Increasing the outside width of the rim to 29.1mm and the interior width to 25.5mm let us reshape the bead socket for an even tighter seal and allowed our internal arch to add even more stiffness to the rim's structure. The new Flow EX: the strongest, fastest rolling, and best sealing tubeless rim available for 26-inch, 29-inch and 650b tires sizes just got even better.
|Rim Internal Width:
||559x25.5 (26”) / 584x25.5 (27.5”) / 622x25.5 (29”)
|Rim External Width:
||32-hole or 36-hole (29”
||Max Spoke Tension:
||6061 Aluminum Alloy
||Max Pressure with 2.3" Tire:
||Max Pressure with 2.7” Tire:
||537mm (26”) / 562mm (27.5”) / 601mm (29”)
||490g (26”) / 510g (27.5) / 545g (29”)
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)