Stan's No Tubes DART Refill Kit
Stan's No Tubes DART Refill Kit
Includes 5 DART Refills (required DART Tool not included)
Reacts with Stan’s sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
Flexible fabric conforms to shape of puncture and bonds with sealant
Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
Includes sealed container and carrier rack for fast and easy reloads
Our Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) system offers a better way to fix damaged tubeless tires. Specially treated DARTs don’t just plug large slices and punctures in your tires, they react with Stan’s sealant to form a permanent airtight bond. This Refill kit contains five DARTs and a carrier that makes reloading your DART Tool fast and easy, all stored in a compact, sealed container.
In designing the DART, we took a long look at existing plug technology and found many ways to make major improvements. Unlike large, sharp insertion tools and rubber plugs that can damage rim tape and force punctures to open even wider, DARTs are safer, easier to use and much more effective at sealing your damaged tubeless tire.
Each DART includes a barbed plastic tip that anchors into a puncture securely while being safe for rims, rim tape and hands. Attached to each barbed tip is a specially shaped, laser-cut material treated with a patent pending solution that reacts with latex sealant. The DART’s ability to create a chemical reaction with sealant is its most impressive feature, but the material itself is also important. By being lighter and more flexible than traditional tire plugs, the material of the DART can better contour to the shape of a slice or puncture. This special material is also much lighter than conventional tire plugs and can’t be felt when riding, even on a road tire. That means a DART does not need to be trimmed after being inserted, unlike other plugs that can accidentally be pulled out in the process of riding if not trimmed. With the DART, repair is as easy as locating the puncture, inserting DART, and getting on with your ride.
DART Refill instructions available here.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)