Strength is how the X01 Eagle™ DUB™ crankset takes capability to places never before reached. It’s the strongest crank in the entire Eagle™ ecosystem, and it holds this status at a weight that is hard to fathom. Featuring industry-proven and rider-beloved DUB™ technology to radically simplify the relationship of spindle to bottom bracket, delivering unprecedented simplicity, compatibility and durability. The X01 Eagle™ DUB™ Crankset also comes with our Eagle™ Colorsystem, in the X01® master colorway - to go perfect with all other available cassette and chain colors – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, and now Copper. With a raw aluminum finish on the X-SYNC 2™ chainring teeth – to keep looking fresh throughout its long lifespan.
- The strongest crank in the entire Eagle™ ecosystem.
- Master X01® colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – goes with all cassette and chain color options.
- Available in the X01® master colorway and Oxy Red X01® signature colorway.
- Raw aluminum chainring teeth to fresh throughout the entire lifespan of the precision CNC machined direct mount ring.
|CRANK ARM LENGTH
|BB SPINDLE INTERFACE
||DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
|BOLT CIRCLE DIAMETER (BCD)
||Direct Mount (DM)
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)