Sram GX Eagle Upgrade Kit 52T Lunar - 12 Speed
SRAM GX Eagle Upgrade Kit 1x12 | 52 teeth
With the GX Eagle Upgrade Kit you can equip your bike inexpensively with the new Eagle cassettes with 52 teeth. The increased bandwidth compared to the Eagle cassettes with 10-50 teeth not only offers more reserves for extremely steep climbs. With the bandwidth increased to 520%, high-performance riders can ride a larger chainring without impairing the climbing abilities of the bike. As a result, the drive enables a higher top speed and the driver also uses the larger sprockets of the cassette, which are more efficient.
The GX Eagle rear derailleur adopts numerous technologies from the XX1 Eagle top group with its single-specific X-Horizon design. The large offset of the upper pulley ensures a constant chain distance and ensures exact gear changes. A lower derailleur roller with 14 teeth ensures that the chain runs smoothly and with less resistance. The quieter chain run is supported by the optimized Type 3.0 cage damping, which effectively prevents the chain from striking in rough terrain. The extremely high tension of the derailleur cage and the X-Sync pulleys matched to the chain prevent the chain from jumping off even on the roughest trails. Thanks to a new geometry, the GX Eagle rear derailleur with SRAM Eagle cassettes is suitable for up to 52 teeth.
The GX Eagle Trigger is the control center of the vector group. Only the thumb of the right hand is required to pass on the switching commands. So you can concentrate on the essentials on the trail: the right choice of line! The new 12-speed switching mechanism of the trigger ensures smooth and precise switching operations and has a very high durability. Its Exact Actuation technology ensures smooth and smooth gear changes across the entire gear range. For a tidy cockpit and the best ergonomics, the GX Eagle Shifter can be mounted with the SRAM Matchmaker or Matchmaker X.
Regardless of whether it's downhill descents or steepest ramps, the XG-1275 cassette provides you with the right gears with 10-52 teeth in every terrain. The punched steel sprocket and a 52 tooth sprocket made of aluminum ensure a high durability of the cassette. The sprockets are not connected via a spider, but are riveted with stainless steel pins. This not only makes the fullpin cassette lighter than conventional cassettes, the open design also offers excellent self-cleaning in muddy conditions. The teeth optimized with SRAM's X-Glide 2 technology ensure optimal shifting performance when shifting up and down.
The GX Eagle chain was specially developed for the requirements of the 12-speed drive. Thanks to its unique design, the chain is extremely wear-resistant. A nickel coating offers high corrosion protection and reduces the friction of the chain. The revised PowerLock chain lock has a longer durability and is even easier to use.
- Cassette material: steel, aluminum
- Material trigger and rear derailleur: aluminum
- Switching stages: 12 Gradation: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-52
- Translation bandwidth: 520%
- Compatibility freewheel: 11-, 12-speed SRAM XD MTB
- Compatibility derailleur: SRAM Eagle 10-52 teeth and 10-50 teeth cassettes
- Color cassette: Lunar
- Color chain: silver
- Color derailleur and trigger: lunar-gray
- Weight according to the manufacturer: approx. 1020g
Scope of delivery:
- SRAM GX Eagle rear derailleur Type 3.0 X-Horizon 12-speed | 52 tooth (lunar gray) 00.7518.137.000
- SRAM GX Eagle cassette XG-1275 12-speed black | 10-52 teeth (for XD freewheel) 00.2418.109.000
- SRAM GX Eagle chain | 12-speed including chain lock 00.2518.030.011
- SRAM GX Eagle Trigger (lunar-gray) 00.7018.431.000
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)