Shimano N04C brake pads
Shimano N04C brake pads are sintered metal brake pads with cooling fins. As with all Shimano metal brake pads, the focus here is on stability and long service life. In addition, the Ice Tech cooling fins dissipate heat generated during braking better. The N04C brake pad is compatible with the XTR BR-M9120 4-piston disc brake and XT BR-M8120 and SLX BR-M7120.
Brake Pad Compound: sintered
Backing Plate Material: aluminium
Cooling Fins: yes
universal / sintered
Type: N (narrow)
Manufacturer Part Number: Y-1XD98020
Compatibility: XTR BR-M9120 / XT BR-M8120 / SLX BR-M7120
- increased braking force and stability
- high-strength pad material
- long life
- for extreme conditions
- special design for sand and mud
- cooling fin: cooling technology increases the service life of the brake pads and reduces the risk of fading
- 1 pair of Shimano N04C brake pads
- 1 x spring
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)