Shimano XTR-XT-SLX J05A Disc Brake Pads - Resin
Shimano XTR-XT-SLX J05A Disc Brake Pads - J03A Resin - Ice-Tech
- XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M985
- Deore XT BR-M8100, BR-M8000, BR-M785
- SLX BR-M7100, BR-M7000, BR-M675, BR-M666
- Deore BR-M6000, BR-M615
- Alfine BR-S700
- BR-CX77, BR-RS785, BR-R785, BR-R517, BR-R317
Ice TechnologiesThe fading which can occur to disc brake rotor and pad when braking on a long downhill ride for instance, has a negative impact on the braking performance. Shimano has adopted Ice-Tech disc brake rotor and brake pad to realize the cooling technology for consistent performance. The disc brake rotor blade which has a 3 layer-sandwich structure of stainless steel, aluminum and stainless steel, provides better radiation performance achieving a lower surface temperature. Aluminium cooling fins have been adopted the brake pad improving the radiation performance even further. In combination the disc brake rotor blade and the radiator fin provide long pad life, less noise, less fade and lightweight.
General informations:Resin brake pads are quieter than metal pads but have a lower performance and a bigger wear. Metal brake pads have a longer durability, are more resistant to fading and offer consistent brake performance even if it is wet. Compared to resin pads metal pads can produce noises when braking.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)