Shimano XTR 6-Bolt RT-MT905 Ice-Tech Rotor
SHIMANO - 6-Bolt Type - Disc Brake Rotor - ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA - 203/180 mm
The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, XTR RT-MT905 disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotors dissipate heat to maintain braking performance on long downhill stretches.
- Delivering superb stopping power, consistency, and control for peak performance in the most challenging riding conditions
- Ultimate heat reduction of ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotor construction combined with special heat dissipation paint
- Dramatically lower surface temperature improves braking performance and consistency (less fade) while reducing system noise and extending pad life
- 203 mm RT-MT905 operates 100°C cooler compared with a 220 mm stainless steel disc brake rotor under the most extreme conditions with a more compact design
|Average weight||187 (203 mm)|
|Remarks||Painted fin With anti loosen tightening plate|
|ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA||✔|
|6-bolt (P.C.D. 44 mm)||✔|
|Outside diameter_180 mm||✔|
|Outside diameter_203 mm||✔|
|Pad lining shape compatibility_Narrow||✔|
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)