Shimano TL-FC37 Bottom Bracket Install Tool - XT MT800/ BBR60
Shimano TL-FC37 Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket Tool Insert SM-BBR60 / BB-MT800
Like the TL-FC25, the Shimano TL-FC37 bottom bracket adapter tool is used for installing and removing SM-BBR60 and BB-MT800 or BB-MT801 bottom brackets. However, it is intended to be used with an impact wrench, a ratchet (1/2" square) or a 32 mm open-end wrench. The TL-FC37 tool attachment is made of hardened steel, which makes it particularly sturdy.
- installation & removal of bottom brackets
- Tool Type:
- 1/2" square wrench, 32mm open-end wrench
- SM-BBR60, BB-MT800, BB-MT801
- TL-FC25 variant for impact wrenches or ratchets
- precise tooth profile
- stable and durable due to hardened steel
- 1 x Shimano TL-FC37 bottom bracket tool
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)