Shimano Deore XT BL-M8100 brake leverset
The Shimano Deore XT BL-M8100 brake lever's clamp is angled what leads to direct contact between compensation tank and handlebar. The so created two contact points provide significantly increased stiffness, which ultimately results in more direct feedback and thus more braking power.
The braking performance is optimized as well by the Shimano SERVOWAVE technology which improves the lever's modulation ability. Because the brake lever absorbs a lot of braking distance right at the start of its movement, the brake pads have disc contact more quickly and it remains more lever travel to adjust braking force. That is why SERVO WAVE brake systems are characterized by faster response, higher performance and shorter idle travel.
The BL-M8100 is even under high temp conditions 10 % stiffer than its predecessor. The brake lever's reach is individually adjustable without the use of any additional tools. Thanks to the I-Spec EV design the Deore XT SL-M8100-I shifting levers can be mounted directly to the brake lever.
Brake hose: recommended: SM-BH90-SBM (not included)
Included in delivery: Left OR right brake lever WITHOUT brake hose
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)