Shimano Deore XT BB-MT800 Pressfit Bottom Bracket - 89.5/92mm
Shimano Deore XT BB-MT800 Pressfit Bottom Bracket - 89/92mm
SHIMANO DEORE XT - Bottom Bracket - Press-Fit - HOLLOWTECH II - 89.5/92 mm shell width
For SHIMANO 24mm MTB cranks, the SHIMANO DEORE XT bottom bracket uses high quality sealed bearings and is offered in threaded and pressfit options.
- Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing
- The power to choose how and where you ride
- Various choices for bike and riding style
- Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management
- More durable chainwheel teeth
- Composite chain ring construction:
Steel teeth/Steel+CFRP body (1x11, 3x11 Middle)
Aluminum plated teeth/Aluminum+CFRP body (2x11 Top)
- Optimal balance of durability and lightweight
- New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears
- Aluminum teeth/Aluminum+CFRP (3x11 Top) Steel teeth/CFRP (3x11 Middle) Aluminum plated teeth/Aluminum+CFRP (2x11 Top) Stainless steel/CFRP (1x11)
- High efficient and precise shifting
- Improved driving rigidity
- 70 degree spider arm with HOLLOWTECH II technology and Dynamic Chain Engagement (1x11-speed)
- Close ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm
- Single spike structure for robust shifting
- Enhanced chain retention
- Dynamic Chain Engagement (1x11-speed)
- Better sealing and better rotation
- Small ball Bottom Bracket
- Gear combination: FC-M8000-3: 40-30-22T FC-M8000-2: 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T FC-M8000-1: 30T, 32T, 34T Chain line 3mm outboard spec available
|SERIES||DEORE XT M8000 Series|
|Average weight||68.2 g|
|Press-Fit BB shell width_89.5mm||X (BB-MT800-PA)|
|Press-Fit BB shell width_92.0mm||X (BB-MT800-PA)|
|HOLLOWTECH II BB_Press-Fit type||✔|
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)