Shimano Altus PD-ME700 SPD Clipless Pedals
The brand new PD-ME700 replaces the PD-M530 pedals, which has been a default option for trail riding mountain bikers, on a budget, for nearly a decade.
SHIMANO - SPD - Trail - Pedals
With a wide contact area, the PD-ME700 pedals let riders focus on the trail ahead. Designed to work seamlessly with SHIMANO AM series shoes, the SPD trail pedals deliver enhanced stability over rough terrain.
- Wide, dual-sided platform improves pedal-to-shoe stability and power transfer
- Integrated cage increases control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism from impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Rider adjustable entry and release tension for individual customization
- Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- MPN: EPDME700
pedal body: aluminium (painted)
axles: CrMo steel
Weight: approx. 540 grams (pair, manufacturer's specs)
Compatbility / Accessories:
cleats: SM-SH51 (included) / SM-SH56 (sold separately)
Content of delivery: 1 pair of pedals incl. SM-SH51 cleats
||ALTUS M2000 Series
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)