Shimano Alivio MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brake - 2 Piston (Front & Rear)
SHIMANO - Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever - 3-Finger - Steel Lever
With braking power tuned for entry level riders and a lever reach designed for smaller hands, the SHIMANO ALTUS BL-MT200 is ideal for a wide variety of flat bar bicycles.
- SHIMANO Hydraulic Disc Brake performance
- Versatile design matches numerous bike styles
- Slender steel 2/3-finger brake lever
- Braking power adjusted for entry level riders
- 90% of MT400 kit
- Accessible lever reach designed for small hands
- Minimum reach 75 mm
- Reliable braking performance with less noise
- Easy, quick and clean installation
- Funnel bleeding
- SHIMANO Hydraulic Mineral Oil
- Less pad rattling noise
- 40% wider pad clearance
||SHIMANO ALIVIO M3100 Series
|Brake hose (Kit)
|Brake hose color (Kit)
||Hydraulic disc brake
|J-kit option available
|Lever size (Finger)
|Recommended brake caliper
|Compatible shifting lever mount_Clamp band
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)