Raceface Next SL G5 Crank - Carbon
Raceface Next SL G5 Crank - Carbon
Chainring sold seperately:
Here in the playground of the Coast Range, Race Face has created a legacy of doing things our way. Cranks crafted in the backroom and proven in the backyard. R&D done every damn day. Every trail delivering a new design tweak. Every moment spent on dirt embedded into the very fiber of our cranks. And we continue to forge towards what is next.
We were raised in these mountains. We still live, work, and dream in this space. Race Face is within spinning distance of B.C.’s best single-track, and we build every Race Face carbon crankset by hand , right here. Where we were born. Introducing the new Race Face Next SL - proudly handcrafted in Vancouver, B.C.
Our trusted, performance driven Next SL crankset has been refined with improvements in its carbon layup and manufacturing process that delivers an increase in stiffness for precise power transfer. The strength of the new Next SL crankarms is off the charts while achieving a modest reduction in weight over the previous version. The Next SL crankset continues forward as the benchmark for XC + Trail crank performance, a testament to the history of Race Face following its own path, creating industry leading product focused on you, the rider.
• Proudly handcrafted in Vancouver, BC with US sourced carbon.
• Proven crank arm shape manufactured for off the chart levels of strength
• Improved lightweight carbon lay-up for precise power transfer.
• Custom pedal protection for built in durability
• Cinch System for maximum versatility in drivetrain options
• Numerous spindle length options and is Cinch Power Meter compatible.
• Run the Next SL crankset on your 12 speed Shimano drivetrain with our 12 Speed Shimano Cinch DM ring
• Covered by a 3 year warranty
SPECIFICATIONS & COLOURS
|Chainline:||Q Factors and Chainlines PDF|
|Weight:||WEIGHT 428G (32T RING, NO BB)|
|BB Options (Sold Separately):||BB Options PDF|
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)