- Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial in your perfect placement.
- Weather Proof - Tested in the PNW Winters where grit and grime bond to every surface of your bike, we equipped the Loam with all the right details to keep it acting smooth for the years to come.
- No Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy injection molded thumb pad to keep your paws in place in even the sloppiest of conditions. The thumb pad is available in Teal, Orange, Grey, Black and Red.
- Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction.
- Direct Mount - Available in Sram's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000 and DEORE M6000
PNW Loam Dropper Remote Lever
PNW Loam Dropper Remote Lever
THE 5 KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LOAM LEVER
It’s been called the yoga mat for your thumb, and while the extra grip is great, the Loam Lever also features buttery smooth actuation that can improve the feel of any cable actuated dropper post.
The Loam Lever comes with an oversized high quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability.
To make this lever a truly artisan product we use a 5 axis CNC machine for ultra precise details and weight savings.
YOUR THUMB’S BFF
The Loam Lever’s grippy injection molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions.
SPECS: LOAM LEVER
Shifter Style Lever (Compatible with 1x Drivetrains - not compatible with drivetrain shifters on the rider’s left side of the handlebar for people with front 2x - 3x chainrings)
Any cable actuated dropper post (not compatible with Reverb as they are fully Hydraulic posts)
Standard 22.2mm Hinge Clamp (Compatible with Standard MTB handlebars)
SRAM MatchMaker X (Code, Guide, excluding Level T versions)
Shimano I-SPEC II (XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, DEORE M6000) * does NOT work with the I-SPEC EV clamp
Accepts cable routing from either direction
Cable and housing
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)