Get carbon performance at an aluminum price. The Aluminum Handlebar uses the same patented oval shape as our Carbon Handlebar to deliver increased vertical compliance without sacrificing steering stiffness. It’s the perfect mix of durability and performance.
Rise: 35mm, 20mm
Clamp Diameter: 35mm
Max Stem Clamp Width: 80mm
Weight: 337g (35mm), 318g (20mm)
Material: 7050 - T76 Aluminum
Finish: Fine shot peen, black anodize, glossy logos compatible with OneUp handlebar decal kits
Decal Kit Colours: Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Silver, Gold, Turquoise, Matte Bronze, Oil Slick and White
Aluminum Bars (*No Decals)
*Decals are sold separately. This allows us to offer the lowest cost we can and allow users to choose how and what decals they want to use to customize their bar.
Patented Vibration Damping.
Our patented oval shape increases vertical compliance, actively reduces vibration and increases comfort. All without compromising stiffness or control.
More Comfort. More Control.
Compared to the best handlebars on the market, both carbon and aluminum, our Aluminum Handlebar delivers more vertical compliance and increased steering stiffness. It’s increased comfort and control you have to feel to believe.
Built for Big Hits.
The Aluminum Handlebar was developed for World Cup downhill racers who demand the lightest and strongest products on the market. OneUp’s award winning handlebar design is now more durable than ever.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)