MY2021 Sram XX1 Eagle DUB Boost 10-52T Groupset - 12 Speed
MY2021 Sram XX1 Eagle DUB Boost 10-52T Groupset - 12 Speed
The SRAM XX1 Eagle™ 1x12-speed Groupset consists of:
|SRAM XX1 Eagle X-SYNC Carbon Crankset - Direct Mount 34 Teeth 12-speed - Boost 148 - DUB 170mm||00.6118.573.003|
|SRAM XG-1299 Eagle Cassette 12-speed - 10-52 teeth||00.2418.107.001|
|SRAM XX1 Eagle Type 3 X-HORIZON Rear Derailleur - max. 52 T. - 12-speed||00.7518.139.000|
|SRAM XX1 Eagle Trigger Shifter with Discrete Clamp||00.7018.435.000|
|SRAM XX1 Eagle Chain 12-speed||00.2518.024.020|
SRAM Eagle™ - An integrated drive system
SRAM Eagle™ drives are 1x drives which have been developed as an integrated drive system for optimum performance. Eagle™ drives have been designed, tested and proven to be the lightest, most powerful and durable systems for any rider on any trail. It's the simplest, trouble-free drive system ever made by SRAM, and gives you the freedom to combine it with any component within the expanded Eagle ecosystem.
SRAM XX1 Eagle X-SYNC Carbon Crankset - Direct Mount 34 Teeth 12-speed - Boost 148 - DUB
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage-a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer and stronger. To create the best drivetrain possible, SRAM started with a completely re-engineered crankset design. The XX1 Eagle™ crankset is one of the lightest, stiffest and strongest on the market. A special hollow internal architecture, combined with SRAM's proprietary CARBON TUNED™ lay-up, allows to build a lightweight and ultra-energy-efficient crankset perfectly suited for the high-wattage output and smooth style of cross country riding and racing. Teamed up with an Eagle™ direct mount chainring, and as an integral part of the Eagle™ drivetrain. The DUB crank spindle, which can be universally used in all common bottom bracket shells, also increases rigidity. The bearing play will be fine tuned with an adjuster ring.
- crank-arm design optimized for cross-country and trail applications
- SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC™ 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- Carbon Crank, Boost Version for 52 mm chainline.
SRAM XX1 Eagle™ Rear derailleur 12-speed
Occupying a new realm in shifting performance, the redesigned XX1 Eagle™ derailleur gives no-compromise racers and dream-bike builders a true top-tier option. The crisp, precise XX1™ shifting feel athletes rely on now features an updated cage geometry for improved chain management. Occupying its rightful place at the top of the Eagle™ ecosystem, the XX1 Eagle™ rear derailleur makes full use of the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with the 10-50t.
Highlights of the SRAM XX1 rear derailleur
- Updated cage geometry provides better chain retention and crisper shifting.
- Backwards compatible, works with 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Carbon cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
SRAM XG-1299 Eagle™ 12-speed cassette - 10-52 teeth
Whether for prized race machines or the build of their dreams, the XG-1299 cassette is the ultimate, giving riders unprecedented 520-percent range thanks to the new 10-52 tooth-span. Stronger racers are now free to choose larger chainrings for more top-end speed, without sacrificing climbing range. More time is spent higher up in the cassette where athletes power transfer is most efficient and wear is minimized. Featuring the industry’s strongest X-Dome™ architecture and proven XD™ driver body, it’s also backwards compatible to give riders even more Eagle™ upgrade options for their current bikes. With multiple Olympic, World Cup and World Championship titles, it also matches up perfectly to XX1 Eagle AXS™ enabled componentry.
Highlights of the XG-1299 Eagle Casette
- Stronger riders can increase chainring size for speed, without sacrificing climbing.
- Provides a massive 520-percent gear range.
- XD™ Driver Body compatible.
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 52 tooth.
SRAM XX1 Eagle™ Trigger Shifter 12-speed
Experience the performance and feel of the XX1 Eagle™ shifter, and you quickly realize there must be something special going on inside this little nerve center. And there is, to the tune of time-tested and race-tested X-ACTUATION™ technology, adjustable lever positioning and that buttery feel of XX1 Eagle™. Featuring a carbon trigger and cover for our lightest weight – the trigger glides on precise, near frictionless sealed cartridge bearings. Thanks to Eagle™ Colorsystem and the XX1 Eagle™ master group colorway, all-new looks let creativity soar. All making the XX1 Eagle™ shifter the rider’s faithful and ultimate touchpoint for the curation of race or dream machine.
Features of the SRAM XX1 Eagle Trigger Shifter
- XX1 Master colorway matches all cassettes and chains as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
- Adjustable carbon trigger and cover reduce weight.
- Discreet clamp or Matchmaker-X™ compatible.
SRAM XX1 Eagle™ Chain 12-speed
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it's also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain's ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain's links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain's optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology.
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity.
- The XX1 Eagle™ chain is on of the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world.
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)