MET Roam Helmet
The MET Roam has an increased coverage around the temple and occipital areas, without adding extra weight.
The visor has three adjustable positions
to allow storage of goggles and sunglasses.
MET Roam Helmet
The MET Roam is an all-mountain Enduro helmet that will watch your back out in the wild. Constructed with an EPS foam liner, molded together with three separate polycarbonate shells. The polycarbonate completely covers the EPS on the exterior which is aimed to help with durability. Back and side coverage is increased means more protection. 22 vent hole design also encompasses three air channels positioned at the front of the helmet. These air channels promote airflow over the top your the head, providing desirable breathability and cooling.
Perfect fit with MET's unique Safe-T Orbital fitting system. With the ability to make micro adjustments to three separate aspects of the securing shell, from vertical adjustments to occipital adjustments. Three-position visor which is goggle compatible and small slits on the side of the visor to help guide the goggle strap. The visor itself is very flexible to help prevent breakage in the event of fall, and also keeps the helmet from adding rotational stress to neck and spine if the visor were to dig into the ground during a crash. The helmet also works just fine with glasses.
- 52-56cm (Small) | 56 - 58cm (Medium) | 58 - 62cm (Large)
- Approx. 353g (Medium) | 391g (Large)
- In-Mould(Outer Shell) | Shock absorbing polystyrene(Inner Shell)
- 22 air vents
- Multi adjustment visor
- Anti-allergenic interior padding
- Rear reflective sticker
- Anti-pinch chin strap buckle
- Anti-slip cam divider on strap and divider
- Safe-T Orbital fit system
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)