Maxima DOT 5.1 4oz/16.9oz (118/500ml)
High performance brake fluid designed to lubricate and protect critical brake system componentry while providing reliable stopping power. Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsiveness and performance by fighting both water contamination and vaporization. Advanced chemistry resists corrosion, oxidation and is compatible with SBR, EPDM and natural rubbers. Exceeds the requirements of US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1). Dry Boiling Point 516F(269C), Wet Boiling Point 369F(187C)
- For use in all vehicles specifying DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- Durable and reliable stopping power
- Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsive lever and pedal feel
- Resists corrosion, oxidation and “boil-off”
- Mixes with other DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids
- Exceeds US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1)
For use in all hydraulic clutch systems and all brake systems specifying DOT 5.1 brake fluids. Do not use in DOT 5 silicone brake systems or mix with silicone based fluids.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)