LoamLab Grip - Single Clamp
LoamLab Grip - Single Clamp
A thin lock-on grip, with the comfort of a thick slide-on
Thin grips offer great performance, but normally leave little rubber under your palm.
By making the rubber eccentric to the bar, the top of the grip is level from end to end, without a raised pressure point normally found at the end of thin concentric grips, and places more rubber on top of the grip than the bottom.
By removing areas of the inner core, there's even more rubber under the heel of your hand where you need it most. The relief at the thumb forms a flexible pad allowing for a small amount of flex that absorbs chatter and vibration.
Riding with the meat of your palm over the end of the bar has become the preferred way for many riders to handle their bike. Along with the flat top and thicker rubber at the end, we've made the grip a little shorter (115mm rubber) to suit this hand position better than longer grips. It offers more freedom for brake lever setup, while still allowing inboard hand positions.
Weight: 110g per pair
Also available in dual clamp with the LoamLab Counterpunch.
Watch the animation below to see how the grip is designed.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)