LoamLab Counterpunch Grips Pack - Dual Clamp
The Counterpunch makes clipping trees less problematic by protecting the 5th digit and metacarpal from impact, greatly reducing the chance of a broken bone. The curved surface slides rather than grabs, making it less likely the bar will hang up and throw the rider. As soon as testing began, several riders reported improved control, and declared it the top reason to run them.
Like to run the meat of your palm off the end of the bar? You know it puts you more at risk but control is more important than safety, right? The Counterpunch still allows you to do this comfortably and safely, even if you really like to hang it out.
By making the rubber eccentric to the bar, and strategically removing areas of the inner core, the LoamLab grip is a thin (29mm) lock-on with the comfort of a thick slide-on. This makes the top of the grip level from end to end, without a pressure point normally found on thin concentric grips. The cutaway core at the thumb creates a thicker flexible pad that absorbs vibration for better traction with less gripping force, and the uniform surface there makes gloveless riding comfortable. The LoamLab grip is also available in a Single Clamp version if the Counterpunch is not your style.
Mates perfectly with the LoamLab dual clamp grip. Also compatible with ODI dual clamp grips by replacing the outer lock ring with the Counterpunch. Or simply install it on the end of the bar with the open-end grip of your choice.
Counterpunch without grips: 68g per pair
Counterpunch with grips: 164g per pair
The Counterpunch™ has US and International Patents Pending
Torque Counterpunch expanding bolt to 6nm
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)