Hope Tech Floating Disc Brake Rotors
Hope Floating Disc Brake Rotor
An ideal upgrade for performance-seeking trail riders, this Floating Disc Brake Rotor from mountain bike (MTB) component specialists Hope will ensure you get the best out of your bike’s hydraulic disc brakes. Made from custom-made stainless steel that’s riveted to an Aluminium central carrier, it draws heat away from your brake pads, preventing the dreaded “brake fade” as you’re attacking long descents. Suitable for the entire Hope MTB brake range, its braking surface has also been made wider to make it more compatible with other brands on the market.
- Material: Custom Stainless-Steel braking surface riveted to an Aluminium central carrier
- Mount Type: 6-bolt
- Compatibility: Entire Hope Mountain Bike (MTB) brake range and other MTB brands too
- Laser cut stainless steel braking surface
- Wider braking surface to make it compatible with other brands
- Floating design deals with changes in temperature
- Enhanced durability
- Comes with relevant mounting bolts
- Available in a range of colours
- Weight: 146g (180mm)
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)