The Tech 4 E4 builds on our 25+ years’ experience designing and manufacturing hydraulic brake systems. The Tech 4 uses all new internal sealing for reduced friction and the pivot spins on roller bearings, allowing the spring rate to be reduced. The lower spring rate in turn gives a lighter lever action, reducing rider fatigue and keeping our legendary feel and modulation.
The updated E4 caliper utilises hybrid style Stainless steel pistons with a phenolic insert allowing for smoother movement and less maintenance, while still able to manage high temperatures without heat transfer during extreme use.
// Increased power versus Tech 3
// Lever shape updated to provide a more ergonomic shape orientated to provide the best mechanical advantage during braking.
// Hinged clamp reducing weight and ergonomics
// Shifter integration improved for more adjustability
// Tool free bite point and reach adjustments
// Hybrid piston design
// Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
// Compatible with a wider range of current shifter options
// 30% pressure increase compared with the Tech 3 brake
// Hinged clamp design to reduce weight and reservoir area increased to lower overall stack height.
// Shifter integration has been improved and now offers 30° of angle adjustment as well as neater packaging and compatibility with the latest shifters. Lateral adjustment on both sides of the master cylinder is also possible to give a wide range of lever position options.
// Hybrid-style pistons that allow smoother movement and require less maintenance, and a phenolic insert to manage heat transfer during extreme use.
// The Tech 4 retains the tool-free bite point and reach adjustments from the Tech 3
// Tech 4 brakes are supplied with new racing compound pads. For more information on all our pad compounds see the new pad guide.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)