Giro Chronicle MIPS® Helmet - Black
Giro Chronicle MIPS® Helmet - Black
The Chronicle MIPS provide the essential trail performance and protective capability you need in an affordable package that doesn't skimp on style!
THE CHRONICLE MIPS® HAS SIMILAR DESIGN LANGUAGE TO THE PREMIUM MONTARO MIPS® HELMET, AND OFFERS A COMPACT SHAPE FOR DEEP, CONFIDENT COVERAGE, AND THE ROC LOC 5 FIT SYSTEM SO YOU CAN DIAL-IN BOTH FIT TENSION AND ADJUST VERTICAL POSITION WITH A SINGLE HAND.
The Chronicle MIPS® is also designed for goggle compatibility, and the P.O.V. Plus visor allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet. The Coolmax padding has great wicking properties, and its extra plush provides all-day comfort on the trail. Meanwhile, the helmet is also integrated with MIPS®, the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, which redirects impact energy to provide more protection in certain impacts.
MIPS-EQUIPPED - TO REDIRECT IMPACT ENERGY, PROVIDING MORE PROTECTION IN CERTAIN IMPACTS
IN MOLD CONSTRUCTION
P.O.V. PLUS VISOR
|NUMBER OF VENTS||
EXTRA-PLUSH COOLMAX PADDING
WIND TUNNEL VENTS WITH INTERNAL CHANNELING
ROC LOC 5
|IMPACT LINER TYPE||
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE
Wrap a measuring tape around your head, keeping the tape level from front to back. Note the measurement and reference the Size Guide.
|S||52 - 55.5cm|
|M||55.5 - 59cm|
|L||59 - 62.5cm|
|XL||62.5 - 65cm|
Note: Make sure the helmet fits with a little room when the fit system is loose, and sits low enough to protect your forehead without hindering your vision. Once you’ve got the right size, you can adjust the fit.
HOW TO ADJUST THE FIT
Step 1: Adjust the fit system at the rear of the helmet for a snug, secure fit. Some helmets also include a vertical tuning feature that allows you to adjust the fore/aft tilt, for optimal positioning on your head.
Step 2: Adjust the straps so that they sit just below the earlobes.
Step 3: Step 3: Adjust the buckle so that it rests against the back of the jaw/throat.
Step 4: Adjust the interior pads if needed.
Step 5: Check the fit to make sure helmet is comfortable and secure. It should not roll forward or back, or be able to slide off.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)