The Composed Sport Bike
Hop on the Scout and you're immediately transformed into a projectile.
The Scout will awaken your inner child. Manual here, scrub that, skid there, pedal up this. Freedom to boost everything in sight, overshoot every landing without a care, mixed with nose bonking and hooting your way down the trail. Sporty, but just as eager to tackle bigger terrain. The Scout's trail charisma is infectious and will cause you to look at your regular trails through a new perspective. Pedal up and repeat.
|Fox Float X Performance Elite 2 Position
GIDDYUP SUSPENSION DESIGN
We want to make it as easy as possible to experience great rear suspension performance. The GiddyUp suspension system is designed to behave intuitively across a broad range of setup. Because, we get it, sometimes you just want to grab your bike and GiddyUp, without checking your setup. When you do, it will always feel good.
We did this by balancing a 24% progressive leverage curve with a consistent linear rate of change. Anti-squat is tuned to enhance pedaling performance and acceleration. Overall chain growth is moderate and reduces after sag so chain tension doesn't get in the way of the suspension working.
This translates to killer small bump compliance and great mid-stroke support that gradually transitions into an end of stroke ramp that is subtle, yet supportive. The amount of consistent progression is carefully optimized for both air and coil shocks. Riders are able to add or remove volume spacers in air shocks to suite their individual riding style and there is no compromise to bottom out support with coil shocks. The Scout has 140mm of rear wheel travel when used with the supplied 205mm x 57.5mm stroke shock. It is also possible to install a longer, 205mm x 62.5mm stroke shock, to increase the rear wheel travel to 150mm.
A wide usable sag range of 25 - 35% allows the rider to tune the feel of the bike; from poppy and playful, to planted for plowing. Wherever you end up, you can focus on the trail without remotes, levers or knobs. Just grab your bike and GiddyUp
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)