Taking our proven High Pivot Trifecta suspension system and One Ride geometry and turning it up to eleven, the 154mm travel Dreadnought represents a bike for the risk-takers and senders out there. Boasting an unmatched and unrivalled level of composure and balance, boosted further by the slack 63.5-degree head angle and proportional rear centres, that grow 14mm per-size, our industry-leading One Ride geometry also delivers a consistent ride experience across the size spectrum. Confident in the face of adversity, the Dreadnought is a bike quite unlike any other before it. Ziggy Link compatible, dual crown ready and open to interpretation, dream building a Dreadnought knows no bounds and neither does it.
HIGH PIVOT WITCHCRAFT
The most obvious feature of our Trifecta suspension system is the high pivot point and the resulting rearward axle path it produces. Unlike some other frame designs that talk of a rearward portion of their axle path, the height of our main pivot within the frame structure means our axle path takes a completely rearward trajectory throughout its travel. This rearward motion allows the rear wheel to move with, not against, any size of impact. This, in turn, allows the bike to remain composed and maintain momentum through rough terrain.
||Hori. Top Tube Length
||Seat Tube Length
||Seat Tube Angle (Effective)
||Seat Tube Angle (Actual)
||Head Tube Length
||Head Tube Angle
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)