Designed from the ground up to meet the demands of our professional enduro athletes, the Forbidden Race Guide encases the idler pulley, providing no avenue for chain derailment. It achieves this by attaching directly to the idler shaft, as well as the rear triangle using brand new mounting hardware (supplied), leaving no gaps or wiggle room for the chain to come off the idler pulley and scupper your race run.
PLEASE NOTE - The Race Guide is only compatible with solid lube idler bearings, supplied with our after-market NSB idlers. If you are looking to run the Race Guide and have the stock 6902 bearing in your idler, please select a Race Guide package that includes a solid lube bearing or a complete NSB idler.
NEW RACE GUIDE VS. E13 UPPER GUIDE? - While the new Race Guide delivers 100% peace of mind when it comes to chain security, it does so at a cost, removing the ease at which you have access to the chain, at the idler, for trailside repairs, cleaning and periodic maintenance. For these reasons, the new Race Guide will not be specced on new frames and bikes and will remain an after-market race-only product.
- Compatible with all Druid and Dreadnought frames
- Supplied with all mounting hardware
- All alloy hardware components are manufactured in Canada
- 3D printed components are made in the UK
- For setup and torque specifications, see our Race Guide Tech Spec
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)