Forbidden Druid Ziggy Link - Mullet Conversion
The Ziggy Link allows Forbidden Druid owners the ability to apply the business up front, party out back mixed wheel size approach to their bikes. Replacing the lower link from the Druid’s two-part Rate Control linkage, the Ziggy Link recalibrates the geometry to accept a smaller 27.5in rear wheel and immediately converts your 29er Druid into a mullet sporting corner slayer.
We all know that 29" wheels are fast, but hitting corners and linking turns on a ZIGGY LINK equipped Druid is a feeling that needs to be experienced. Delivering increased reaction times, a heighten ability to change direction and adapt to the trail ahead, to letting things get rowdy while remaining relaxed and composed is all eye-wateringly fun.
ZIGGY LINK | FAQ
What tools are required to install the Ziggy Link?
Torque wrench (up to 14Nm) 5 & 6mm Allen torque bits 5 & 6mm Allen keys Lithium-based grease
Can a home mechanic install the Ziggy Link?
Yes, it’s a fairly straightforward job for a competent home mechanic and there are no bearings in the lower link, but due to the nature of a suspension linkage, it is imperative that torque settings are adhered to. We, therefore, recommend that work should not be attempted without a torque wrench and the knowledge to use it accordingly. For a professional shop mechanic, this is a quick and simple job and if you’re friends with your local Forbidden dealer, perhaps buy them some beers (or cookies) and they might do it for you.
Can you run a 27.5in front wheel?
Categorically no and doing so will void your warranty.
Does the Ziggy Link change the Druid’s geometry?
We have offset any changes to the kinematics but the geometry is marginally lower and slacker.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)