Forbidden Druid 29" - Frameset
Forbidden Druid 29" Frameset
It’s time for high pivot technology to make the leap from world cup downhill tracks to your local trail network. At 130mm of rear wheel travel, the Druid is a wolf in sheep's clothing. With geometry that balances stability and agility, the Druid is adaptable; nimble enough to hammer out trail rides after work and burly enough for weekend shuttles. Its high pivot Trifecta suspension platform has the ability to generate grip and pop almost simultaneously while offering an unworldly ability to absorb the big hits. All over the mountain, the more you ask of the Druid, the more it gives.
As the heart of the frame, the quality of the carbon construction is paramount to both ride quality and durability. We have partnered with one of the leading manufacturers in the business which allows us to stand behind our product 100%.
Our hardware is a testament to our pride and attention to detail. From the forged linkages, to the titanium pivot shafts, to the custom stainless steel screws we have spared no expense in the finishing of the druid.
We don’t discriminate righty's or lefty’s. Our adaptable cable routing allows you to neatly route all of your cables and hoses no matter where in the world you live or with what hand you operate your rear brake.
REAR SHOCK COMPATIBILITY
Our frame comes equipped with a custom tuned fox dpx2. However, if you have your sights set on something a little more heavy hitting then we have you covered. There is enough room in our frame to fit the largest of air shocks. Or you could just go coil for that super supple goodness!
WATER BOTTLE FITMENT
Even our smallest frame size can fit the largest of reservoir shocks with a full size water bottle. Hydration is your friend but sweaty backs most definitely are not.
A quiet bike is a fast bike. So is a clean one. We developed a full suite of custom frame protection to keep the noisy bits quiet and the hard to clean bits free from crud.
CHAIN GUIDE SOLUTION
All that high pivot sweetness does mean the bike needs a good chain retention solution. We turned to the chain guide experts over at ethirteen to develop a full guide retention system for the druid.
The under the top tube mounting screws allow for the attachment of various accessory mounting solutions. Pump, tools, banana, kitchen sink, go crazy, just don’t hang a water bottle there.
Sometimes the old ways are the best ways.
148 REAR HUB SPACING
Boosting 29” wheel stiffness since 2015.
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2 3-Pos EVOL Performance Elite|
|Rear Suspension Travel:||130mm|
|Rear Shock Size:||210mm x 55mm|
|Rear Shock Hardware:||8mm x 30mm Upper and Lower|
|Rear Axle Width:||12x148mm Boost|
|BB Standard:||73mm BSA|
|ISCG Tabs:||ISCG '05 2-Bolt|
|Brake Mount Type:||Post-Mount 180mm|
|Max Rear Rotor Size:||203mm|
|Minimum Chainring Size:||28T|
|Maximum Chainring Size:||SM 32T / MD 34T / LG 36T / XL 38T|
|Seat Post Diameter:||31.6mm|
|Seat Clamp Diameter:||35mm|
|Water Bottle Cage Mounts:||One on downtube + one accessory mount on top tube|
|Warranty:||5 year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials|
Based on 140mm, 44mm fork
|Max Seatpost Insertion||220||240||270|
Based on 150mm, 44mm fork
|Max Seatpost Insertion||220||240||270|
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)