Enve M9 Carbon 31.8 Handlebar - 810mm
**ALL BARS INCLUDE A COMPLETE DECAL SHEET TO COLOR MATCH OUR EXISTING WHEEL DECAL COLORS**
WHAT IT IS
A race proven downhill handlebar, available in 30 and 50mm rise options.
WHY WE MADE IT
We built this bar to win downhill races. Over and over again, this bar has delivered confidence and control on the world’s toughest tracks. In fact, these handlebars have frequented the World Cup podium over 75 times in the last eight years. Developed with the fastest riders, and validated at the highest level, the winningest carbon DH bar is also available in two rise options to ensure your preferred fit can be achieved.
The M9 bar is our dedicated downhill option. Designed around a 31.8mm clamp diameter and our downhill-focused flex profile, this bar’s celebrated ride feel defined the potential of a DH carbon fiber bar and realigned performance expectations. Refined for 2018, the new M9 bar is offered with a 30mm or 50mm rise, and features 8˚ sweep and 4˚ tip angles. The 50mm rise M9 handlebar has a 70mm-wide clamping zone; the 30mm rise bar has a 55mm clamping zone.
|Bar Width (Max)
|Bar Width (Min)
|Torque Spec: Face Plate
|Torque Spec: Controls
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)