Enve Alloy Mountain Stem - 35mm
Enve Alloy Mountain Stem - 35mm
A 3D-forged then precision machined lightweight aluminum mountain bike stem in both 31.8mm and 35.0mm models rated for cross country, trail, all-mountain, enduro and gravity applications.
We are carbon experts, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know our way around aluminum as well. The success of our carbon parts relies on our ability to precisely machine the aluminum and steel molds in which our carbon rims and components are made. In fact, we’ve been machining aluminum and steel long before we ever pulled a carbon part from a mold. Accuracy, precision, and durability are key components to making an aluminum mold for carbon parts, and they just so happen to be the same ingredients required for making a premium grade aluminum mountain bike stem.
Our goal for the Alloy Mountain Stem was a product defined by strength, light-weight, ride quality and aesthetics that honor the art of machining aluminum while preserving as many of the performance benefits of our carbon M Series Handlebars. To achieve this, each alloy stem is cold-forged, and then extensively machined.
The result is an incredibly strong and reliable stem, at only a slight weight penalty to carbon, but lighter than most premium alloy stems on the market. Given that stems and handlebars function as a team, the Alloy Mountain Stem’s clamp width is designed to complement M Series carbon handlebars and their unique flex profiles. To further perfect the pairing, the surfaces of the stem’s clamp area are refined to prevent damage to our M Series carbon handlebars. Additionally, the Alloy Mountain Stem features blind bolt holes to prevent sharp edges and battered knees. Finally, stainless steel hardware is used to achieve hard wearing durability without the risk of corrosion.
The ENVE Alloy Mountain Stem is designed to deliver a more affordable alternative to the ENVE M6 & M7 Carbon Stems while at the same time giving you the rider, confidence.
BLIND BOLT HOLES AND SHAPING
Nothing sucks more than smashing your knee or tearing your shorts on sharp edges or exposed threads. Although more expensive and challenging to manufacture, blind bolt holes and the rounded shapes at the back of the stem help prevent this.
COLD-FORGED AND PRECISION MACHINED
Cold-forged and precision machined for maximum strength and weight savings. Cold-forging is a process of smashing a block of raw aluminum billet into a shape. This process increases strength and reliability of the part by aligning the grain structure of the alloy. Following this process, the forging is then machined to its final shape.
NO GAP FACE PLATE AND CLAMP AREA
No gap face plate and clamp area – Ensures even clamping and secure handlebar retention. Clamp area features beveled edges to prevent scoring of sensitive carbon handlebar laminates.
Stainless hardware – M5 stainless steel hardware ensures reliable corrosion free performance over the long haul.
|Rise||+/- 0 degrees|
|Steerer Clamp Diameter||1 1/8”|
|Hardware Material||Stainless Steel|
|Torque Spec: Face Plate||5.5Nm|
|Torque Spec: Steer Tube||5.5Nm|
|Weight||118g (35mm), 139g (50mm), 168g (65mm)|
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)