Enduro Bearings Bottom Bracket BSA30 - 30mm Cranks
BKS-6053 - BSA Thread-In, Angular Contact, stainless steel Bottom Bracket for 30mm Cranksets (current spindle length standard of 104mm or longer)
This thread-in solution allows you to fit your 30mm/386 cranks into your BSA threaded bottom bracket shell without any hassle. This complete bottom bracket features Angular Contact, 440C stainless steel balls and races to provide long life and superior corrosion resistance in applications and environments that may be less than ideal. Though stainless steel has 20% less load capacity and is slightly softer than our standard 52100 chromium steel used in most of our bearings, stainless steel is an excellent alternative for use in wet conditions, if you wash your bike often, or where sweat can be a problem. Enduro Bearings also uses LLB type seals and CRC Marine Grease in these bearings to additionally water proof against the elements. We are so confident in the quality and performance of theses bearings, Enduro provides a three year anti-corrosion guarantee.
This is just one of the huge range of solutions that Enduro makes for the wide range of bottom bracket standards on the market today. For the full range of BB solutions please check out our BB Solutions Chart. Enduro offers a solution for just about any configuration at multiple price/performance levels, ranging from standard ABEC-3, up to XD-15 Ceramic Hybrid bearings featuring a lifetime guarantee.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)