UL Chainrings are the lightest 1x XC/Gravel chainrings on the market. Using the SL Chainring as the platform, we tweaked the arm design and strategically machined the chainring so that only minimal sacrifice was made in impact strength for large gains in weight reduction.
UL Chainrings are -5mm (Boost) offset for use with XCX Race MTB cranks on Boost bikes. If you're installing XCX Race MTB Cranks onto a non-Boost (142mm) bike, please use SL Chainrings. ALL XCX Gravel applications will use the UL ring.
UL Chainrings are not compatible with Helix cranks. Helix cranks require Helix rings available soon.
Updated M3 narrow-wide tooth profile eliminates chain noise, and decreases overall system wear.
TRS/LG1 Cranks: UL Chainring for SuperBoost chainline. SL Chainring for non-Boost and Boost chainline.
XCX Mountain Cranks: UL Chainring for Boost chainline. SL Chainring for non-Boost chainline.
XCX Gravel Cranks: UL Chainring for non-Boost chainline (142mm rear hub spacing)
10/11/12 speed. Compatible with both Shimano™ and SRAM™ 12 speed drivetrains.
Compatible with: Legacy e*thirteen cranks with direct mount interface, All TRS Cranks, All LG1 cranks.
Not compatible with: Helix
Lightest 1x chainring on the market. Ultralight design, minimal aesthetics, and updated M3 tooth profile.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)