Complete: Spire Alloy NX
The Nimble Bruiser
Take on the biggest terrain without the penalty, Long travel doesn’t have to mean single purpose
The Spire blends DH bike capability with mid-travel efficiency in such a way it’s almost two bikes in one. A delicately tuned pedaling and pumping platform, super supple beginning stroke sensitivity and all the travel you could ask for makes for a mind bending ride. Happily climb up to your favorite challenging descent, then cruise on over to your local flow trail and you’ll be rewarded on both ends of the spectrum. Don’t be fooled though, while it’s no one-trick pony, the Spire lives to push your limits. Get in-Spired.
|Spire Alloy NX|
|Fox Float X Performance 2 Position
|Marzocchi Z1 Air
(170mm Travel/44mm Offset)
|RaceFace Aeffect R (40mm)|
|RaceFace Chester 35
SM (780x20) MD/LG/XL/XXL (780x35)
|ODI Elite Flow Lock-On|
|ANVL Forge Cromo|
|OneUp Dropper Post
SM (150mm) MD (180mm) LG/XL/XXL (210mm)
|SRAM Code R|
|SRAM Centerline (220/200mm)|
|SRAM NX Eagle MMX|
|SRAM NX Eagle|
|SRAM PG 1230 (11-50t)|
|SRAM NX Eagle|
|SRAM Descendent 6k DUB
|OneUp Bash Guide|
|Stans Flow D|
|Pillar Double Butted|
|Schwalbe Magic Mary, Super Trail, Soft (29x2.4)|
|Schwalbe Big Betty, Super Trail, Soft (29x2.4)|
|Tubeless Valves & Stans Sealant (6oz)|
|Factory Orange, Raw|
|Specs are subject to change at any time.|
We want to make it as easy as possible to experience great rear suspension performance. The GiddyUp suspension system is designed to behave intuitively across a broad range of setup. Because, we get it, sometimes you just want to grab your bike and GiddyUp, without checking your setup. When you do, it will always feel good.
With nearly 23% progression and the most current evolution of our GiddyUp suspension kinematic, the Spire has an excellent balance of support and small bump sensitivity. Anti-squat is tuned to enhance pedaling performance and provides a platform to push against when pumping, without sacrificing a bottomless feel when needed.
The GiddyUp suspension layout is tuned to work correctly with both air and coil rear shocks. Riders are able to add or remove volume spacers in the rear air shock to suit their individual riding style and there is plenty of bottom out control with air or coil shocks when things get rowdy. The Spire has 170mm of rear wheel travel when used with the supplied 205mm x 65mm stroke shock. It is also possible to install a shorter, 205mm x 60mm stroke shock to decrease the rear wheel travel to 160mm if you are after a shorter travel experience.
A suggested sag range of 27 - 33% allows the rider to tune the feel of the bike; from a firm and snappy jump and slash mode, to a more supple and active full on party mode. Wherever you end up, you can focus on the trail without remotes, levers or knobs. Just grab your bike and GiddyUp.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)