Cane Creek 40 Headset
Cane Creek 40 Headset
DURABILITY AND VALUE.
Cane Creek’s 40-Series sets the standard for performance, durability and value. Drawing from the premium 110-Series design, the 40-Series includes all the features necessary for a durable, lightweight, long-lasting headset.
We make it easier, by developing consistent graphics, interchangeable parts and over 40 conﬁgurations to meet almost every size need. Sold in straight and tapered assemblies or tops & bottoms, tops are available in either short (9mm) or tall (15mm) stack height bearing covers, Cane Creek’s 40-Series offers the largest ﬁtment range of any headset line on the market. Precision engineered by Cane Creek in Fletcher, NC.
EC: Bearings contained within cups that are located outside of the frame (external cup).
ZS: Bearings contained within pressed-in cups where the cup and bearings rest inside the frame (zero stack).
IS: Bearings that fit directly into a bonded or machined interface that is integrated into the frame (integrated).
NEW! The new ZN40 bearings are a zinc-coated, machined steel cartridge bearing with hardened steel balls. The new material is much more corrosion-resistant, which vastly increases the longevity of the 40 series headsets.
Cups and Covers
|6061 T-6 Aluminum Internally relieved to reduce weight|
|Tall and short aluminum and carbon covers offered on many IS and ZS models|
|Durable steel crown races|
|Dependable zinc coated, sealed bearings
|Interlok® spacer compatible|
|Innovative Clip-Seal completely seals the top assembly and captures the compression ring to reduce the number of loose parts|
|High-quality, low friction face seals on the crown races|
|External Cup (EC) — 16mm top, 12mm bottom ZeroStack (ZS) — 8mm or 15mm top, 4mm bottom Integrated (IS) — 9mm or 15mm top, 1mm bottom|
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)