- CR-MO rails moulded plastic base – Weight: 270g
- Titanium rails carbon base – Weight: 235g
- Carbon rails carbon base – Weight: 198g
Burgtec The Cloud MK2 Saddle
Comfort was at the forefront of our mind when we started developing The Cloud MK2 Seat. We wanted a saddle that offered comfort and resilient support for week long Enduro events.
If we could make something that was lightweight this would be a bonus. Through development of the saddle we found the softer saddles increased the pressure muscles and tendons and gave the most discomfort on day long rides.
The Cloud MK2 Seat offers a large firm area for your sit bones (ischial tuberosity) to reside. This spreads body weight pressure more widely and is major component of the saddles comfort. In the centre of this is the relief groove. This is an equally important feature and offers appeasement to the Pudendal artery by promoting blood flow and stopping that numb feeling from unwanted nerve pressure.
The narrow width allows you to move your bike around between your thighs easily when things get wild. Combine this with the dipped nose it minimizesthe chances of your shorts getting hooked up in sticky situations.
The same shape saddle is available regardless of your budget. CR-MO rails for those looking for supreme value or full carbon for the weight conscious. The Cloud MK2 Seat is the perfect fusion of comfort and weight. Ask anyone who’s ever used one.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)