Bike Hand Missing Link Pliers Chain Tool
Repair for the better ride! BIKE HAND was established in 1988. We has been manufacturing bicycle specific tools around world and hold many patents of innovation. Our dedication to development and innovation has made BIKE HAND the home of professional bicycle tools manufacturer.
BikeHand Tools Master Link Pliers are designed to help remove and replace master links in modern chain systems, although not needed when new they are invaluable on a used chain which can become 'stubborn' when attempting to separate the joining link
Many derailleur chains use a 'master link' that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While this type of masterlink doesn't require a traditional chain tool, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate by hand. YC-335CO Master Link Pliers make removal and replacement of these masterlinks quick and effortless. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the masterlink and squeeze the handles.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
||1-3 Business Days
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us
. (Applicable to certain products only)