MY23 Fox Float 36 Factory Fork Grip2 - 27.5"
WELCOME TO THE CORONATION.
THE UNDISPUTED ALL-MOUNTAIN CHAMPION GETS A NEW CROWN.
For MY23 the FOX 36 receives an update in the form of a new crown with updated design and engineering for more steer tube overlap improving durability and maintaining stiffness while dropping 20 grams.
Lighter by 20 grams, while increasing steerer-tube overlap at the CSU, the new crown design improves durability while our engineering maintains stiffness and drops weight.
KABOLT X AXLE
Kabolt X, a lightweight bolt-on floating axle to shave grams and increase torsional stiffness via a sleeveless, single-sided pinch bolt design.
LOWER LEG BYPASS CHANNELS
Increasing air volume within the lower legs reduces the amount of additional unintended pressure ramping. Lower leg bath oil also circulates to the upper reaches of the legs, continuously lubricating the foam rings and bushings as the fork compresses and extends through its travel.
LOWER LEG BLEEDERS
Allows for atmospheric pressure equalization for better fork performance, allowing full travel to be achieved and increasing small bump sensitivity and responsiveness.
LOWER LEG ARCH
Our new lower leg design pulls out all the stops, shaving every possible gram while making sure not to compromise stiffness or strength requirements of modern enduro and gravity-style riding.
Unparalleled ride quality and ultra-precise adjustability. Allows for external fine-tuning of suspension performance thanks to our patented Variable Valve Control (VVC) technology.
Optimizes small bump sensitivity by increasing negative air spring volume. Its linear spring curve delivers plushness off the top, extra mid-stroke support, and more tunable bottom-out progression.
|Wheel Size||27.5 / 29|
|ALL 36 FACTORY GRIP2 FORKS|
|Upper Tube Finish||Kashima Coat|
|Rotor Size||180 direct Post Mount, Up to 230 compatible|
|Mud Guard Mount||Optional FOX 36/38 Mud Guard with sturdy 4-point direct-mount attachment|
|Air Spring||FLOAT EVOL|
|Starting Weight||4.28 lb / 1942g (F-S 36, 29”, 160mm Travel, KaboltX 110, 3 Pos-Adj)*
* Fork weights shown are at 165mm steerer length with star fangled nut and disc brake guide installed.
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)