Chris King ISO B Boost Rear Hub - Microspline / XD / Shimano HG
Chris King ISO B Rear Hub - Boost
Chris King ISO B 148x12 rear hubs are designed as precision mountain tools. We use one-piece solid axles to provide a stiff hub that will help your suspension perform better and drive every watt of power into the dirt. To thwart mud, water, and contaminants as you power through rough trails, ISO B hubs have heavy-duty bearing seals, and a threaded driveshell seal ring.
Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use.
The patented Chris King RingDrive with 72-points of simultaneous-engagement will get your power to the ground fast, provide unmatched engagement, and give you that legendary Chris King angry-bee sound.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King lifetime warranty
- Updated hub shell shape with canted flanges for stronger wheel builds
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Matte available in 24h, 28h, and 32h
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Responsibly lightweight
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Specifically designed for "BOOST" 148mm x 12mm axle standard
- Available in Matte finish
We use trusted third party logistics providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery terms, please visit our shipping information page before you place your order.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or other occurrences beyond our control for which we will not be responsible. Please see our shipping information page for further information.
|Delivery Method||Below $65||Above $65||Delivery Time|
|Courier Delivery||$1.98||FREE||1-3 Business Days|
Delivery time is based on date of courier pick up, not date of order.
- Packing and processing would take an estimate of 1-2 business days. A tracking will be updated once your order is processed and ready for courier pickup. Click "view / track your order" in the order confirmation email.
- Pick up by courier is done during business days. (Before 1pm). | Exclude public holidays
- Delivery is done between Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Sat 9am - 1pm.
- No delivery to restricted Areas such as: 1.Changi Airport / 2.Alps Ave / 3.Sentosa / 4.Jurong Island /5.Army Camps / etc...
- No changes to delivery address can be made after order is processed.
- Delivery time may be delayed due to unforseen operations issues. (Vehicle breakdown, festive season resulting in backlog, etc...)
- Compensation is capped at $100 for any lost or damaged parcel where the liability is due to our delivery partners. *Discretion of our delivery partner.
- Parcels exceeding 160 cm (L+B+H) or 15 kg will incurr additional charges. Alternatively, you may choose to self collect. Customers will be notified accordingly.
For delivery locations outside of Singapore, please contact us. (Applicable to certain products only)